As a not-for-profit initiative, we seek sponsorship funds to secure the long term future of the Awards. We invite organisations to provide financial support to develop the Green Gown Awards in return for sharing their sustainability knowledge and brand exposure.
Colleges Scotland supports the sector by ensuring that its views are heard and interests represented. They do this by:
• Campaigning for colleges, their staff and learners to key stakeholders
• Shaping the public policy debate
• Influencing funders to secure the best possible outcome for the sector
• Securing strong parliamentary and media representation
• Building future governance and leadership capacity
• Providing analysis, information and professional advice to members on relevant, current and emerging issues.