As a not-for-profit initiative, we seek sponsorship funds to secure the long term future of the Awards. We invite organisations to provide financial support to develop the Green Gown Awards in return for sharing their sustainability knowledge and brand exposure.
Our vision is a world where resources are used sustainably. Our work helps people recycle more and waste less, both at home and at work, and offers economic as well as environmental benefits. We work with a wide range of partners, from major UK businesses, trade bodies and local authorities through to individuals looking for practical advice. We always aim to work together with others to achieve the best results.
We have clear guiding principles:
• A focus on preventing waste
• Getting good value for money for the tax-payer and proving it
• Working in partnership and supporting the work of others
• Being flexible and business like
• We are funded by all four governments across the UK and the EU and run programmes in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland